Happy Tuesday Friends!
There are so many interesting things I read or hear through out the week and I want to share them. So every Tuesday I am going to do just that! Tidbit Tuesday is were I will share share some fun, interest or random tidbits that have crossed my path.
- I totally want to do this wall treatment in one of the bedrooms in my house. Such a great way to use a pallet.
- Do you like fun quizzes? I love them especially when they are about food. James Beard Foundation Blog can help you Test Your Eat-Q
- In my kitchen right now, I have 13 of these Top 15 Ingredients for a Healthy Kitchen. How many do you have?
- An note taking/list making kindred spirits – love the colorful way to organize a notebook & I am not the only one with a compulsion to take notes
- Maybe there is really a reason that Bond asks for Shaken not Stirred
- Did you grow up with the 5 Second Rule? I was slightly shocked but not surprise that it is a myth! Start listening at 26:17 time stamp for the “real dirt” of the 5 Second Rule
- Last but not least, If you live in Central Florida and have not made it to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival … GO before it ends. The last day is November 12th.